Re: weekly snapshot not working for me for ixdp425

I pulled down a source branch mid November and it worked fine.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Alfred Wong" <alfred.wong80@gmail.com>
To: "eCos Discussion" <ecos-discuss@ecos.sourceware.org>
Sent: Tuesday, February 22, 2005 11:58 PM
Subject: [ECOS] weekly snapshot not working for me for ixdp425

Hi,

we were earlier using image from the intel manual mentioned .. ftp.ges.redhat.com ..

it was working fine, no issues, We needed to access jffs2 partitions and mount funciton which is there
in latest codes.
and so have shifted to latest cvs snapshot from ecos.

But, we cannot get even the ixdp425 board to come up .. Simple compilation of ecosconfig and then a redboot built ..
Nothing is coming up on console ..

I am quite sure that there might be something stupid we are missing .. Can someone please point that to us ..

Can someone conform any cvs base from which he / she has built the
ixdp425 image atleast.

Cheers,
Alfred