Re: problem building a trivial application with arm-linux-xxxx

Hi,
Thanks for the response which gave me a little more understanding o
eCos. I found out that I used the bad process but now I think I'm
right for the building process. Because I could build the application
thanks to build_makexx files (very helpful).

So all work fine excepted the running on the target :(. When I type
"go" nothing happens although the loading is good. And the only bad
point is at the building of the application, a little warning for
printf:

->	 hello.c:5: warning: implicit declaration of function `printf

With gdb, the program failed in sched.cxx.
when gdb is executing :

   381	 // Load the first thread. This will also enable interrupts
since
   382	 // the initial state of all threads is to have interrupts
enabled.
   383
-> 384	HAL_THREAD_LOAD_CONTEXT( &next->stack_ptr );

Thank you,

Sébastien Bardoz
Mail : bardozs@esiee.fr
Tel : +33(0)6153 40497