is this correct mailing list for redboot related questions

Hi,

I have just started to explore the redboot for ixdp425 ,, and am
having some question ..
Nobody has been answering my or my colleague Sumit Chauhan's questions
on the list ..
Is this the correct list for questions we are facing .. ?

May be our questions are very elementary and basic, but atleast
someone could answer them and help us also learn.

Cheers,
Alfred