RE: Can someone fix this mailing list?

 --- "Paul D. DeRocco" <pderocco@ix.netcom.com>
escreveu:
> > From: Gary Thomas [mailto:gary@mlbassoc.com]
> >
> > Sorry, but no.  We've been around this topic
> before and the consensus
> > is that automatic reply-to the list address causes
> much more pain than
> > having to hit "reply to all".
>
> Well, if that's actually the consensus, then so be
> it. In my experience,
> that's not the consensus in most of the mailing list
> universe, which means
> that one develops the habit of hitting Ctrl+R when
> replying. And replying to
> all isn't what I want, either--I prefer only
> replying to the list, because I
> prefer not getting two copies of responses to my
> messages.

I must agree with you. For some time, receiving
duplicates have been annoying myself, but I though I'd
be the only boring person to get bored with this.
Also, hit Reply-to-all then edit the To: field
removing the guy's personal address is kinda boring.
And, yes, I use a sucky Yahoo webmail, so there's
nothing I can do about it.
But I guess this is getting a little eCos off-topic
arguing from me.

By the way, merry xmas everyone !
[]'ss, Daniel.

=====