Re: Problem with V850 serial interface

Dear Andrew,
I'm in Cristoforo Abbattista staff.
We have redboot running on DEBUG port (dev/ser0).
What do you mean when you say "putting a break point in the ISR/DSR"?
We have 2 serial port, one for gdb or minicom and the other connected to the cam. The
problems are on the ones connected to the cam. It seems the V850 sends bytes
correctely but doesn't send some signals necessary to wake up the cam from the sleep
state.
It is clear now?
Teresa

On 2 Dec 2004 at 15:19, Andrew Lunn wrote:

> On Thu, Dec 02, 2004 at 03:12:01PM +0100, Cristoforo Abbattista wrote:
> > Andrew
> > we are using the full driver and the setting of the parameters is oK.
> >
> > Thanks
> > Other hints?
>
> Do you have redboot running? Does the serial port work OK for redboot?
>
> Do you get any interrupts from the device? Try putting a break point
> in the ISR/DSR etc.
>
> How many serial ports do you have? When debugging problems like this
> its useful to have two, one for gdb and the other for the application
> to use. Or run gdb over a network connection if you have one.
>
>         Andrew
>
> --

Dott.ssa Teresa FAZIO
 Planetek Italia s.r.l.
 Via Massaua, 12   I-70123 Bari
 Tel.: +39 080 5343750  - Fax: +39 080 5340280
 fazio@planetek.it
 Web: http://www.planetek.it