RE: Changing the default boot flash device in Redboot

hello,
sorry. prev message got sent out accidentally.

 I have another doubt. In mlt_arm_xscale_grg_rom.ldi file should i update the RAM Origin also in the MEMORY section

 MEMORY
 {
  ram: ORIGIN=0x51000000, LENGTH=0x2000000
  rom: ORIGIN=0x51000000, LENGTH=0x40000
 }

And in mlt_arm_xscale_grg_ram.ldi should this be like this..?

MEMORY
{
 ram: ORIGIN=0x51000000, LENGTH=0x2000000

}

Is this ok.?

Thanks
Vanitha