invoking the configuration tool on windows

Hello
This is a basque studient making a project for the enterprise Traintic. I'm
going to use the eCos 2.0, in a ARM architecture.
I'm trying to invoke the eCos configuration tool on windows, but there is a
problem I can't explain. I've made all the steps of the manuals, but it's
still imposible.
If anyone could help me, I'll be grateful for it.

Inigo               ( dorrontxiki@euskalerria.org )