AW: KDevelop

> Von: ecos-discuss-owner@ecos.sourceware.org

> Thanks for the suggestion.  I'll give CMace a shot.  Is there
> no way to get
> eCos + KDevelop to work out of the box?
>
> Stephan

It will work, but not as nice as the cvs versions (the "build target" menu will be crowded and contain many dupes and the file tree tab won't show all files, except you select "show non project files")

With cmake cvs I'd suggest waiting til next week, one commit is still pending (which will improve the file tree issue).
Then run "cmake . -Gkdevelop3" to create kdevelop project files.

Bye
Alex