From: Vikas K. Prasad
Sent: Monday, October 11, 2004 4:18 PM
To: 'ecos-discuss@sources.redhat.com'
Cc: Vikas K. Prasad
Subject: RE: Running eCos Tests

Hi,

I used the arguments for GDB as:

set height 0
set debug remote 0
set remotebaud %b
target remote %p
load
break cyg_test_exit
break cyg_assert_fail
break cyg_test_init
cont
set cyg_test_is_simulator=0
cont
bt

The inferior field was filled with : arm-elf-gdb -nw -q %e

I did not get any output. Can anyone please help? If I removed
the '-nw -q %e', then I am getting the below (and then nothing
happens):

Run started
GNU gdb 5.3 (eCosCentric)
This GDB was configured as "--host=i686-pc-cygwin --target=arm-elf".
(gdb)

Regards,
Vikas