Re: Problems in building Redboot with ROM File System

On Thu, Sep 16, 2004 at 09:55:22PM +0800, Manoj Abraham wrote:
> Hai,
>
> Thanks for your reply. I tried to include ROM File System package
> while building image for Redboot. I also included following packages

This seems a bit strange to me, although not totally
unreasonable. Please could you explain why you want to do this. Im
just woundering if you don't fully understand the eCos architecture
and are making a mistake, or there really is a reason you need a ROMFS
in redboot.

        Thanks
                Andrew