Laoding Filesystem to the target

Hi all,

        Thanks in advnce. Can anyone help me in loading the filesystem? My flash is working fine and i loaded the redboot.bin and I got Redbboot prompt. Now I want to load the file system into the Flash.I have 32MB ROM and 128MB RAM on Board.I loaded the Redboot img to ROM at 0xFE000000. I have created one romfs.img from ROM directory. Where should i load this image?

Manoj K Abraham,
Dept. of Computer Sc.
M.I.T,
Manipal.
--
India.com free e-mail - www.india.com.
Check out our value-added Premium features, such as an extra 20MB for mail storage, POP3, e-mail forwarding, and ads-free mailboxes!