Re: Increasing Max.Number of Sockets

On Wed, 2004-09-08 at 06:24, Richard Rauch wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> we are using FreeBSD stack.
> The default value for Max. Number of opened Sockets is 16.
> If we decrease this value (we need up to 200), then the system is not
> starting.
> Do we have to change something else? Perhaps its a memory problem. How many
> memory a socket needs?
> In which memory area the socket data are located?

I assume you meant that you increased the number?  (typo)

How did you change this value?  You should be using the configuration
tools (either the GUI ConfigTool or ecosconfig) to adjust the value and
then things like memory requirements will be handled automatically.

--
Gary Thomas <gary@mlbassoc.com>
MLB Associates