From: ecos-discuss-owner@ecos.sourceware.org [mailto:ecos-discuss-
owner@ecos.sourceware.org] On Behalf Of David Brennan
Sent: Thursday, August 19, 2004 9:40 PM
To: landocalrissian
Cc: ecos-discuss@sources.redhat.com
Subject: Re: [ECOS] i386 PC target IDE driver?

You should really check the archives.

http://sources.redhat.com/ml/ecos-discuss/2004-05/msg00093.html

The poster did not put the files out for general release, but I
requested a copy from him and it seems to be working. (Although the
change to diskio on 7/2 temporarily broke it.)

David Brennan

landocalrissian wrote:

Hello from Gregg C Levine
Second the motion.
I've got a project in the creation phase, and since it's aiming for that
target, I need one as well.
Right now I am examining the other two players for the embedded OS
environment, and with them I don't know either. (Names on request.)
Gregg C Levine landocalrissian atsign att dot net