RE: Flash infrastructure rework

Is there the possibility of adding it as its own CYGPKG_NEW_FLASH package?

Regardless, I might want to beta test it for you -- I have been working with
a board that has two different FLASH devices on it.  I'll have to give that
one a little think.

--wpd

Patrick Doyle
DSP Design Engineer
(603) 546-2179

This communication is from DTC Communications, Inc. and is intended to be
confidential and solely for the use of the persons or entities addressed
above.  If you are not an intended recipient, be aware that the information
contained herein may be protected from unauthorized use by privilege or law,
and any copying, distribution, disclosure, or other use of this information
is prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please
contact the sender by return e-mail or telephone the above number
immediately and delete or destroy all copies.  Thank you for your
cooperation.