Re: Help! Some runtime problems & Linking

Hi,
   I followed the advice given by Gary and Nick. It
makes fine and the program looks to eecute fine. But
its only when I specify some breakpoints, I get weird
things, like I'm not being able to see the step by
step execution. Sometimes I get the following error:

Breakpoint 1, cyg_user_start () at mcu_firmware.cc:35
35      mcu_firmware.cc: No such file or directory.
        in mcu_firmware.cc

I have attached the makefile below.
Thanks for your help in advance.

Rob.

Makefile:

include $(INSTALL_DIR)/include/pkgconf/ecos.mak

XCC           = $(ECOS_COMMAND_PREFIX)gcc
XCXX          = $(XCC)
XLD           = $(XCC)

CFLAGS        = -I$(INSTALL_DIR)/include
CXXFLAGS      = $(CFLAGS)
LDFLAGS       = -nostartfiles -L$(INSTALL_DIR)/lib
-Ttarget.ld
OBJ           = codes.o init.o io_lookup.o worker.o
iterator.o

# RULES

.PHONY: all clean

all: mcu

clean:
        -rm -f $(OBJ) mcu_firmware.o mcu_firmware
a.out mcu

init.o: init.cc mcu_firmware.h
        $(XCC) -c init.cc -o init.o $(CFLAGS)
$(ECOS_GLOBAL_CFLAGS)

io_lookup.o: io_lookup.cc init.o mcu_firmware.h
        $(XCC) -c io_lookup.cc -o io_lookup.o
$(CFLAGS) $(ECOS_GLOBAL_CFLAGS)

iterator.o: iterator.cc init.o mcu_firmware.h
        $(XCC) -c iterator.cc -o iterator.o $(CFLAGS)
$(ECOS_GLOBAL_CFLAGS)

codes.o: codes.cc init.o mcu_firmware.h
        $(XCC) -c codes.cc -o codes.o $(CFLAGS)
$(ECOS_GLOBAL_CFLAGS)

worker.o: worker.cc mcu_firmware.h
        $(XCC) -c worker.cc -o worker.o $(CFLAGS)
$(ECOS_GLOBAL_CFLAGS)

mcu_firmware.o: mcu_firmware.cc $(OBJ) mcu_firmware.h
        $(XCC) -c mcu_firmware.cc -o mcu_firmware.o
$(CFLAGS) $(ECOS_GLOBAL_CFLAGS)

mcu_firmware: mcu_firmware.o  mcu_firmware.h
        $(XLD) $(LDFLAGS) $(ECOS_GLOBAL_LDFLAGS) -o
mcu_firmware mcu_firmware.o $(OBJ)