RE: redboot in Innovator omap1510

I suspect your problem is related to using the "arm-linux" toolchain instead
of the "arm-elf" toolchain.  I just compiled RedBoot for the innovator in
both the RAM and SRAM versions last night without any difficulties using the
"arm-elf" toolchain (available at http://ecos.sourceware.org/getstart.html).

--wpd

Patrick Doyle
DSP Design Engineer
(603) 546-2179

This communication is from DTC Communications, Inc. and is intended to be
confidential and solely for the use of the persons or entities addressed
above.  If you are not an intended recipient, be aware that the information
contained herein may be protected from unauthorized use by privilege or law,
and any copying, distribution, disclosure, or other use of this information
is prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please
contact the sender by return e-mail or telephone the above number
immediately and delete or destroy all copies.  Thank you for your
cooperation.