c++ again

Hi,

maybe my last question was a bit specific, so I would like to ask some more
general questions here:

1) Does anyone got a c++ main program working with ecos?
(or: is it possible to create a c++ main file with ecos)
Ok, I know the manual says yes, but my experinces say no

2) If c++ is available on ecos, is there a Flag, Package or whatever, that I
need to add to a "normal" project?

3) my experience is, that the trouble comes from the header files (due to some
defines!?) and therefor headers in <whatever>/gnutools/arm-elf/include
collide with <ownprojektpath>/ecos_install/include (especially c++ headers)
so that strange errors about not defined function appear even when I only add
#inlcude<iostream> into the main.cpp

Any ideas?

Thanks in advanced - Jörn