Re: CF disk/FAT16 problem

Stéphane Royo wrote:

Thank you Savin, but I think that I used the appropriate device name
/dev/disk0/0 (0 because I have only one partition), have you got an another
idea ?

/dev/disk0/0 is the device handle for the whole disk, to access the first partition
use /dev/disk0/1.

For the fsync function I find it into io.cxx file, could you confirm me that
I call it directly without use any upper layer ?

upper layer? ... fsync as in 'int fsync(int fd)' as defined by POSIX (prototype in unistd.h)

savin