URGENT MESSAGE,

Dear,

It is my pleasure to write you after much consideration,
since I cannot be able to see you face to face at first.

I am MR ROXAS REVILLA the Confidant of the Ex-President of thePhilipines, (MR ENRILE ESTRADA)
who was removed from power as you may know .
he has secretly informed me to contact you and to liase with you to transfer and invest the sum of (US$14m) Fourteen million dollars.

Which he deposited in a bank during his tenure. now the
proceedures are that you will be given the contact of
the bank where the money was deposited, so that you
will contact the bank to open an account at the bank
where the money will be transfered into your
designeted account,  from his own account.
Since he cannot come out in the open to use this
money, after you have open this account, I will order
the bank in a written form to  transfer the money into
your  account, after which you can then transfer it to some other accounts in your place for sharing.

Upon request by you, i can now send to you the
certificate of deposit of this amount for your
assurance. we are willing to conceed you up to 25% of
the total sum of money to you for all the anticipated
help from, hoping that it will cover all your
expenditures before and after the transaction.

However, we will desire that you will help us to invest
our share till we will be free to meet you up in your
country for further talks and wise investment.
Please if this proposal is ok by you, please do write
me back via this email address
(roxasrevilla@yahoo.co.uk) so i can give to you all the
necessary informations.

YOURS SENCERELY,