Re: possible bug in if_fcc ethernet driver?

Thanks for your response Peter.

I dont think that the PHY timeout is an issue in my case.
The phy initialization and indeed the MAC initialization
completes successfully. The hardware independent ethernet
driver sets the state as ACTIVE so the FreeBSD stack
thinks the device is ready to send/receive.

I still haven't figured out where the problem is. All I
know is that something goes wrong in the initialization
code before my main routine kicks in. I suspect the
alarm timeout network thread because it calls the
ethdrv "tickle" API call that seems to do a send operation.

- Anunoy