Cotulla PXA 250 evaluation board

HELP!!!

I have couple question regarding on how to configure Redboot ( and eCos)
on top of  Cotulla PXA 250 evaluation board (based on XScale Architecture)

1. Where can I find a Template / Platform for this architecture and
evaluation board?
     How do I add it to the configuration tool in order to choose it ?

2.  My target board will be derived from the Cotulla PXA 250 evaluation
board (same XScale Architecture) without several components Such as CPLD /
FPGA devices, Strong ARM processor, LCD and so on.

Will the Template still support the remaining devices (XScale core - PXA
255  ,SRAM, Starta Flash Mem , UART, GPIO) ?
if not how do I go about supporting my board ?( can I add these package
independently )?

3. I"ll be using a more advanced Ethernet controller than one on the board
- same company just more advanced
The Ethernet controller on the board is -  LAN91c96 Ethernet controller
(10mbps).
I"ll be using the LAN91c113 (10 / 100Mbps) on my target board - should
there be a problem with driver within the evaluation board Template?

I appreciate your help

Benny.C.