RE: Re: eCos for AT91EB01?

-----Original Message-----
From: Daniel Néri [mailto:daniel.neri@sigicom.se]
Sent: 30. marts 2004 11:40
To: Martin
Subject: Re: eCos for AT91EB01?

"Martin" <msie02@kom.auc.dk> writes:

> Has eCos been ported for this board?

The EB40 port should work on this board. They are very similar, and
I've successfully installed RedBoot built for EB40 on mine before.

Best wishes,
 --Daniel

Thank you for your response. I am trying to install RedBoot using the EB40
template. I successfully uploaded the ram image, started RedBoot from ram
and uploaded the rom image. But when I am trying to write the rom image from
ram to the rom, the verification fails. A memory dump shows that the image
is not written. Furthermore I am unable to write/erase any area in the flash
ram. No error message is returned, but a memory dump shows that it is not
written. As far as I can see the memory maps for EB40 and EB01 are
identical. Have I gotten anything wrong?

Regards

Martin Siegumfeldt