ecos on the pxa255

Hi,

I'm new to this list, ecos and the pxa255 :-)
I am considering using ecos on the pxa255, and I found that there is some support for this chip in ecos. Holger Schurig told me that RedBoot is working, but the ecos support is not "complete".

So, can you enlighten me a bit more on this topic ?
Do you use ecos on this chip ? What is supported, what doesn't work at all, what works "kind of" ?
Does the basic ecos work, i.e. irq handling, multithreading, MMU and things like this ?

Thanks
Alex