How does eCos use R13 and R2 registers (EABI)

Hi all

I'm currently trying to put eCos on a PowerPC Motorola platform

I got an eax file with common sections and also of course, sections
that are defined by the EABI (sdata, sbss, sdata2, sbss2). Following
EABI, R13 is used to point SDA_BASE and R2 to point SDA2_BASE.

My problem is that when I load an application on my target, R13 do not
contain the adress of SDA_BASE and moreover, I cannot find in the
source code where it should be initialized

I guess it should be in __eabi function.

I hope that my question is not too dumb and that you will be able to
bring me out of the shadow

Thx

Greg