Re: FPU support for PowerPC MPC8xxx

Hi Gary,

Thanks for your response. I was able to get the s/w
floating point feature working....there was a configuration
option for printing floating point format in the printf
functions that was turned off.

I did notice that the CYGHWR_HAL_POWERPC_FPU option
(presumably for the h/w FP support) was turned on for the
8260. Is this a mistake then or is h/w FP support available
for that specific variant?

- Anunoy