Re: Redboot customization for DOCMP?

On Tue, 2004-02-24 at 21:17, Jonathan Larmour wrote:

> I would have pointed you at the patches on Iztok's site at
> http://www.vsr.si/ecos/patches/ but the page has gone AWOL. Iztok, has it
> moved?

No it has not moved. Only the server is a new one (I've put it up ower
the weekend). Ecos pages are not there, Yet (the docs inthere have grown
too old...).

Because the VSR has moved away from us and we are founding a new company
instead of it now, I thougt i'd put my ecos pathes somwhere into the
elsis.si domain, so that would definitly change the address.

Jifl, I think now that all the docs are up to date on the official ecos
site, we don't need to put up the docs at elsis.si any longer.

Anyhow I'll put up the patches now and send you a notice ant the url
when I finish.

PS.
If You're thinking of my DiskOnChip Redboot patch, I think it might be
out of date, because Nick boot via Grub, and the patch would have to be
carefully aplied by hand...

Iztok