Re: Confused by eCos packages.

   Alright, so I get the patch from that site, and I apply it to the
packages directory of ecos-2.0. It fails to patch the DB file,
complaining that HUNK3 failed-- but everything else works fine. Do I
need to use an earlier version of ecos? I assume after I get this
working I simply have to add that package by editing my .ecc file and
inserting "package -hardware <name of package> <version>"? Thanks in
advance for your help.

-Jason Thomas.