Re: arm-elf-gcc

At 12:12 2004-02-06, you wrote:
After that I downloaded, decompressed, Configured, Installed and built
binutils, GCC and Insight, according with:
http://ecos.sourceware.org/tools/win-arm-elf.html.

Marcelo, we have a recent precompiled GNU arm-elf distribution with the most useful features enabled at http://www.ariusdsp.com/gnuarm/. Perhaps you can try that.

I Didn't understand this: This directory should be added to the head of your
PATH.

Add it to the windows PATH environment variable, or run "export PATH="[toolchain-bin-dir]:$PATH" in a shell, where [toolchain-bin-dir] is the bin directory of your toolchain.

Regards.

-- /"Malgré les murs qui ensevelissent
PabloBleyerKocik / LA CROIX DU SUD
pbleyer / Est le seul avion qui subsiste"
@embedded.cl / -- Aéroplane, Vicente Huidobro