Re: usb

On Mon, Feb 02, 2004 at 07:55:49PM +0600, Michael Jastrebtsoff wrote:
> Hello, All.
>
> Has anybody integrated device AT43USB370 in eCOS?
> (It's a USB host/function embedded device)

eCos has support for the device end of USB. It is split in the usual
way into a device specific driver and then a generic layer. There is
also one application, which is Ethernet over USB.

There is nothing in eCos for the host part of USB. I think somebody
did ask about this once, but as far as i know nothing ever came of it.

Embedded hosts would be unusual anyway. There are not many
applications which require embedded hosts. Digital Cameras talking to
printers is the only one that comes to mind.

         Andrew