configtool annoyance (cygwin)

When I run configtool in cygwin it adds a mount for the
c: drive as /ecos-c.  As far as I can tell this doesn't
cause any problems,  I can still access the drive as
/cygdrive/c even though this no longer shows up in the
list of mounted filesystems.

Is there anyway to let the configtool know that it should
use /cygdrive/c instead of creating a new mount point?

Thanks,
Tony Richardson