Re: Startup

great, it is working

Regards
Santha kumar

>>> Gary Thomas <gary@mlbassoc.com> 11/24/03 07:13PM >>>
On Mon, 2003-11-24 at 06:26, Santha Kumar wrote:
> Hai
>
> I am trying to build "burn hardware rom" image. To make the startup type as  ROMRAM , Where should I change the configuration? Is there any option with configuration tool (graphics)? or should I directly change some of the include file?

You definitely do not modify any include files (presuming that your
platform already supports this mode).

Here's how I do it, using 'ecosconfig':
  % ecosconfig import startup_ROMRAM
where the file "startup_ROMRAM" looks like this:

   cdl_component CYG_HAL_STARTUP {
       user_value ROMRAM
   };

Alternatively, you can use the GUI (ConfigTool).  This particular option
is a bit buried under the target HAL.  e.g. on a PowerPC target, you'd
find it at
  eCos HAL
    PowerPC Architecture
      Analogue & Micro Rattler board