RE: New problem with building eCos--see output

On Tue, 2003-11-11 at 11:00, Gregg C Levine wrote:
> Hello (again) from Gregg C Levine
> I'm not being deliberately obtuse. I simply searched through the
> packages directories, until I found the one named red boot, and went
> to v2_0, and then to misc. That's where the file named redboot_XXX.ecm
> is located, that I used. I vaguely remember being steered in that
> direction by Andrew, with regards to this same problem, some months
> earlier. And yes, I do know that there is a large quantity of such
> package entries.

I just tried looking for such a file, with no luck:
  [gthomas@hermes packages]$ find hal -name "*redboot*XXX*"
  ... nothing listed
Since you don't remember, and since there seems to be no such file
in the repository, perhaps you should start over.

Please try to duplicate your problem, step by step.  Start with a
new configuration, then add/import/whatever one step at a time until
things break.  Then maybe we can figure out what's wrong.

--
Gary Thomas <gary@mlbassoc.com>
MLB Associates