RE: New problem with building eCos--see output

Hello (again) from Gregg C Levine
Okay, it was the redboot_XXX.ecm file. Any clews?
-------------------
Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon@worldnet.att.net
"Use the Force, Luke."? Obi-Wan Kenobi

BIN
> > image. And then followed the usual steps. Since the board itself,
is
> > currently the Bochs unit, I haven't selected a physical one, and
can't
> > actually decide if there will be flash memory involved, or not.
Now

http://sources.redhat.com/fom/ecos
http://sources.redhat.com/ml/ecos-discuss