Re: YES! redboot and eb40a success story :)

> I want to ask if somebody could advise me to do the same with the
> BDI2000 debugger. If I am right, I should easily be able to put the
> _same_ binary via jtag to the RAM and start it or not? I fiddled around
> today but I did not manage it. I saw that the offset and PC Register
> adresses are hardcoded in the binaries and the BDI2000 takes care of
> them, is that correct? May be something is wrong there...

I have loaded the RAM version for the SNDS100 (4510B demo board) on a 4510B
based router product over JTAG and it ran just fine. So yes it's possible if
the conditions are right. :)

Now, getting time to go back and to see why the ROM version wont boot for
me.

Greg