YES! redboot and eb40a success story :)

Hi!

OK, I got it, finally my eb40a gave me a redboot> prompt!
In the end it was quite simple to set up I must say.

I used ecos cvs, toolchain from ecoscentral and downloaded the
redboot.RAM.elf via arm-elf-gdb to the eb40a and it started up :)

I even flashed the Flash device with redboot but that worked not out at
that first attempt...

I want to ask if somebody could advise me to do the same with the
BDI2000 debugger. If I am right, I should easily be able to put the
_same_ binary via jtag to the RAM and start it or not? I fiddled around
today but I did not manage it. I saw that the offset and PC Register
adresses are hardcoded in the binaries and the BDI2000 takes care of
them, is that correct? May be something is wrong there...

If I manage to start that image it should easily be able to me (with my
new expierence then) to put redboot.ROM.elf directly into flash and boot
it after hard reset, or not?

Konsti

--
2.6.0-test5-mm1