Re: isr routine does not invoke for RTC interrupt

well, i have done only the platform porting for my target board which
has a arm926ej-s core.
my hal_clock_xxxx routines are making use of system timers and not the
real time clock.
i have done some hard-core debugging to some extent and
found that, the corresponding interrupt is generated for the down-count
timer, and the corresponding interrupt bits are set in the vector
registers and the timer registers..and also the correct isr routine is
attached to this vector, but it does not enter the RealTimeClock::isr ()
routine when the interrupt is generated.

   when i run the clcoktruth.cxx program in the kernel/tests directory;
my programs hangs in the while loop:

      // First, print 100 lines as fast as you can, of distinct ticks.
    for ( i = 0; i < 100; i++ ) {
        now = rtc->current_value_lo();
        then = now;
        while ( then == now )
            now = rtc->current_value_lo();

        diag_printf( "INFO<time now %8d>\n", now );
    }

the now value is never updated, i.e the rtc fails to read the current counter
value..

i m just not gettin why the isr routine is not called..!!

someone help plzz
satish

Satish Kumar <satish@bvt.sc.sanyo.co.jp>

--