Query about eCos scheduler

Dear all,

I have following queries on eCos scheduler.

1. Which scheduler is being used in eCos(MLQ or bitmap)?

2. Is there any place to trace this in the kernel?

3. I remember reading in eCos reference manual that bitmap scheduler doesn't allow multiple threads running on the same priority level, what is the effect if user tries to run multiple threads running at the same priority level? does any thread starts running?

4. Anybody has clue on what happens if user tries to run multiple threads on the same priority with MLQ scheduler?
Which thread will get to run first and when will the other threads run? this is because all threads have the same priority and scheduler can schedule only one thread at a time.

Any answers will be highly appreciated.

Thanks,
-Ravi