RE: Serial upload protocol

Thanks... I was hoping for something a little less cumbersome than running
under GDB and more lightweight than requiring that I talk to a ppp/ip stack
at the other end.  So, in the mean time, I have invented a "Stupid Upload
Protocol" (SUP) that looks almost exactly, but not quite, totally unlike
tftp over a serial line.  Perhaps when I'm done, if I'm not too embarassed
by it, I'll toss it out into the wild.

(Gee, I wish I could remember the quote better than that).
--wpd