Re: Re: not able to bring link up !!

> You just have to put a bunch of diag_printf() calls into the
> initialization code. Comparing the values that these give with the
> documentation may give you a clue as to what is happening.
Hi Nick,
   There is a little improvement. I compiled the eCos source without -O2
option and also set back HAL_PCI_ALLOC_BASE_MEMORY to 0. Thing are going
better. I am able to see BAR[0] = 0x00020000 even after setting
HAL_PCI_ALLOC_BASE_MEMORY to 0. And also link is up. This is confirmed by
msg "i82559_start 0 flg 47 Link = Up, 100 Mbps, Full Duplex". Although I am
not able to send any packet out but I was able to receive some packets :-).
Mostly received packets were broadcasted ARP packets and _ONE_ packet was
multicast, unicast packets are not received at all. But receiving of packets
is very random. Sometimes it receives and then stops receiving. Also when I
run the image without any breakpoint, I receive messages like "config update
failed" and "muliticase setup failed", but if I single step through these
functions, these functions work perfectly. There is no hang as timer in my
code is timing out correctly and corrosponding timer handler is called on
every time out.
Any clues, where should I look now?
Regards
Mohanlal