iPaq 3600 - restore WinCE ?

Hi

In the course of investigating the redboot_WinCE version of redboot for iPaq 3600 I seem to have rendered my iPaq somewhat unusable - a normal reboot or cold start stops at Compaq's splash screen. The parrot loader still works, and I have (on my PC) the contents of flash in four 4MB files that I saved using OSloader before starting with redboot. Can anyone (please!) point me to some instructions on how to use the parrot and these files to restore WinCE? The only instructions I can find seem to assume that I have already installed Linux, or at least its boot loader.

(I know, I should have found out what to do *before* getting into this situation .....).

Regards,
Colin McPhail