Re: redboot w/o ether-related codes.

Tokutaro Nishioka wrote:
Dear Jonathan.

Thank you for your respoanse and advice.

Did you see in the build output if the package is even built? Did you add
the package to ecos.db and to your configuration?

Yes, I comfirmed that the package is built (by dis-assemble). And also yes that I have added the package definition into ecos.db.

If the package isn't being built, searching ecos.ecc for its associated
CDL should help: it will say if it's inactive or off and why.

CDL setting is already checked (they are ENABLED). Now, I'm checking *.inl files.

What about CYGPKG_IO_ETH ? Have you included that? Is CYGPKG_REDBOOT_NET enabled?