Porting RedBoot to arm926ej-s successfull

Hi,
    well, it seems to be fine now..
i get the desired output when i power on my target system
with the redboot.bin file burnt in to the on-board flash.
i no longer require to use the AXD tool now to load the bootimage.
actually instead of a "b reset_vector", i replaced it
with the ldr pc,reset_vector. and it works fine now. though both
instruction don`t seem to make a big difference in its execution
sequence.

thanks for all ur support and pains to answer my querys...
satish