Re: MicroWindows on eCos

Chris Garry wrote:
I've got my board running microwindows with my eCos VNC server
working as display, keyboard and mouse.  I'm running the eCos demo
application with just the Tetris thread included.

Would somebody who has seen this demo running (on the ipaq for
example) tell me if they saw the following problems.

(1)  When the app first starts up the cursor is while with a black outline -
however, as soon as I move the mouse the cursor changes to just
the black outline with the previously white parts now transparent.

(2)  The tetris window starts off with 'Nano-Tetris' written in white
on the title bar.  However, if I move this window the 'Nano-Tetris'
text changes from white to transparent.

I haven't seen it for a while but I don't recall either of those problems. Certainly not (1) and I'm pretty sure not (2).

Has anybody got any ideas about what is going wrong?

Not me, sorry.