Question about redboot commands?

Hi, There

I am sorry for I have a new question to disturb you again.

I find that there does not exist these commands of fconfig ,ping and ip_address in my redboot.
I downloaded the pre-compiled PC targert redboot.bin from sources.redhat.com, there is still no
the command of fconfig.  when it booted up my computer, I was told that it could not found the
network interface.

Is my ethernet card not included in redboot network driver or my redboot configuration not
correct? My network interface card is the rtl8139 which is integrated on the Gigabyte mainboard.
Could anybody give me any help, please? Thanks a lot.

                          Boen Shieh
                          July 10, 2003

263电子邮件-信赖邮自专业