Re: eCos Flash driver for Fujitsu MBM29DL640E

Hi,
    I found out that Fujitsu and AMD had jointly developed the world`s
first 64MB Flash memory, and eCos repository has support for AMD29DL640D
flash driver which supports 64MB Flash memory, hence is it suggestable
to use the later flash driver for my on board Fujitsu MBM29DL640E flash
rom.
     if yes, then any modifications required to support the above..else
plz direct me links to solve my probs..

satish