Re: functions tftp_get & tftp_put broken ????

On Wed, Jun 25, 2003 at 05:10:21PM -0400, HG wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> > So something strange is going on here. Please can you single step the
> > code and find out where it fails.
>
> you where right , setting breakpoints with gdb showed that it was the
> function sendto that was returning -1 in the tftp_client_get function
> of tftp_client.c (after the comment  // Send request)
>
> comparing the parameters passed with the previous library build
> and the more recent one the following parameter passed to this function
> is different : addrinfo->ai_addrlen

More recent? How recent? getaddrinfo was definitely broken something
like this at one point. I fixed that problem when i added IPv6 support
for DNS lookups. It could be you don't have this fix, or there is
another problem.

1) Please try the latest CVS.

2) If the problem still happens please tell me your configuration with
   respect to: IPv6 and DNS.

[Humm, i wonder. Nick changed the sizeof the sockaddr_in structure
on 2003-06-09. I wonder if thats broken it. I will check this....]

   Andrew