bugzilla site moving

Up till now we've been using bugzilla.redhat.com for our bug system. We're now moving to an alternative machine: bugs.ecos.sourceware.org which, unlike the RH bugzilla, we will have complete control of and can customise and control exactly how we want!

So over this weekend we are moving all the existing bugs over to the new system. Therefore please don't submit or change any bugs on the bugzilla.redhat.com system any more: use bugs.ecos.sourceware.org.

The webpages have already been updated appropriately.