Re: question regarding ecos2.0

Sivakamesh Thota wrote:
hi,
Are there any major difference between ecos2.0 beta and ecos2.0, apart from stable versions of different drivers and stuff. Any new packages are added in the stable version compared to the ecos2.0 beta. I am developing my applications on ecos2.0 beta. I wonder do I need to shift to the stable ecos2.0, since I went through the release features I did n't find any thing new, may be I miss something..

Most changes were HAL specific and don't affect you. Docs changed quite a bit too. As for changes in generic packages, well that depends on what you do.

Look at setting up anoncvs access if you haven't already (the "cvs login" and setting of CVSROOT at least). Then do:

cvs rdiff -r ecos-v2_0b1-release -r ecos-v2_0-release ecos > 2.0.changes.txt

Then look at that file.