Re: Getting EB40a up and running

Øyvind Harboe <oyvind.harboe@zylin.com> writes:

>  I'm trying to get EB40a up and running.
>

> Here is the error message I get:
>

> $ ecosconfig new eb40a redboot
> Hardware selection: warning
>     The target specification lists a package `CYGPKG_DEVS_FLASH_EB40A' which is
> not present in the component repository.
> Hardware selection: warning
>     The target specification lists a package `CYGPKG_DEVS_FLASH_ATMEL_AT49XXXX'
> which is not present in the component repository.
> U CYGSEM_HAL_USE_ROM_MONITOR, new inferred value 0

This is because the EB40A is not currently part of the repository. If
you are using the patches that have been posted here, then you need to
both apply the patch and unpack the new HAL packages for it to work.

However, I have been working on the EBxx HALs recently, getting all
the patches reconciled and stable. I nearly have them in a suitable
state for adding to the repository. I currently have EB40, EB40A, EB42
and EB55 platforms running. So, if you want to wait a few days, all
your problems should soon be solved :-)