Re: 2.0b1/eCosCentric ARM tools little-endian only?

On Thu, 2003-05-01 at 15:22, Grant Edwards wrote:
> > However, when I try to build tests the link fails because the
> > toolchain from eCosCentric only supports little-endian
> > (AFAICT).
>
> Rats. I just build gcc from sources use the instructions on the
> ecos web site, and it only build little-endian support libs also.
>
> I swear that "make" used to build both...
>
> How do I get big-endian support libs built?

I did it using the attached patch which I adapted from the version
used by eCosCentric.

Note: this builds a gazillion libraries (I don't understand fully
how to prune it back), but it does work properly for big endian
targets (like the iXP425 I'm working with).

--
Gary D. Thomas <gary.thomas@mind.be>